Welcome to River Club
River Club is a fifty-six property, townhome Sub-Association in South Fork Ranches in South Fork, Colorado. These townhomes offer carefree living because the Association maintains all non-structural exterior improvements including painting, roofing, snow melt systems, drains, exterior siding, stone, trim around doors and windows, surfaces of garage doors, external vents and flues. River Club, like all South Fork Ranches, is a covenant protected community.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Amended & Restated Declarations
- Design Guidelines
- Collection Policy
River Club is a sub-association of the South Fork Ranches Master Homeowners Association. River Club property owners belong to the South Fork Ranches Master Homeowners Association and the River Club Homeowner’s Association, Inc. As a sub-association, River Club has its own board of directors, bylaws, covenants, budget, reserve funds and financial statements.
Twenty-eight of the planned fifty-six townhomes are built out. The remaining twenty-eight are platted but not constructed. The undeveloped parcels are owned by RGC Properties LLC.
Note: The River Club is the only Sub-Association in South Fork Ranches Master Homeowners Association where short-term rentals, i.e., VRBO’s are permitted.
Sub-Association Delegate/South Fork Ranches Board Member: Adam Lawrence
Board of Directors
- Bryan Kansas, President, (Term Ends August 2023)
- George Gebhardt, Vice President, (Term Ends August 2023)
- Alexis Johnson, Secretary, (Term Ends August 2022)
- Open, Treasurer, (Term Ends, August 2022)
- Errol Barber, Director, (Term Ends, August 2023)
River Club Delegate to the South Fork Ranches Master Homeowners Association Board of Directors
- Bryan Kansas, President
- June 9, 2022, 6:00 PM Mtn
- July 28, 2022, 6:30 PM Mtn
- August 18, 2022, 6:30 PM Mtn
- August 25, 2022, Following the Annual Meeting
- November 3, 2022, 6:30 PM Mtn
- October 5, 2022, 6:30 PM Mtn, Continued from August 25, 2022
Assessments are due quarterly on the first day of the months of January, April, July and October in the amount of $540 per quarter. Payments via ACH are preferred. Click HERE to View / Print the River Club ACH Authorization Form
A $50 per month late fee and finance charges at 18% will be assessed to balances not paid within ten (10) days of the due date.