Board of Directors
- Vacant, President (February 2017 to December 2019
- Michael Smith, Vice President (February 2017 to December 2019)
- Michael Branch, Treasurer (February 2018 to December 2020)
- Kandi Meisinger, Secretary (February 2018 to December 2020)
The Talisman Pointe Board of Directors consists of four board members who serve three year terms. Since there are no term limits, board members may serve multiple terms. Board members are elected at the Annual Meeting of the Members.
Board of Director Meeting Dates, Place and Time
- February 20, 2017, 5 PM, 190 Talisman Drive
- February 27, 2017, 5 PM, 190 Talisman Drive
- January 22, 2018, 5:15 PM, 190 Talisman Drive
- February 20, 2018, 5 PM, 190 Talisman Drive
- November 6, 2018, 5:15 PM, 190 Talisman Drive
- December 4, 2018, 5 PM, 190 Talisman Drive
Most Board of Directors and the Annual meeting are held at 190 Talisman Drive, Pagosa Springs, Colorado 81147
Annual Meeting of the Members
December 4, 2018
Elk Peaks Consulting Group, Ltd.
46 East Ridge, Ste. 100
Battlement Mesa, CO 81635
Common assessment payments are due Monthly. As provided for in Secton 9.4 of the association’s Declarations, all past due assessments greater than 30 days are subject to a 12% per annum finance charge and a $25 per month late payment fee. A new budget is formulated annually, thus the monthly assessment amounts may change from yer-to-year.
Monthly assessment payments can be made by check payable to the Talisman Pointe Townhomes Owners’ Association and mailed to 46 East Ridge, Ste. 100, Battlement Mesa, CO 81635 or by Direct Debit (ACH) to your checking or savings account. Payments are due on the first day of the “assessment payment month” and are delinquent if not paid by their due dates.
Each year, after the budget has been approved by the Association’s Board of Directors, a packet of twelve payment coupons are mailed to each member. No other invoices or statements are sent. Additional copies of the payment coupons are available online on this site from the Documents page under the Forms section.
For information about how your assessment fees are used, go to the Annual Budget page on this site.