Board of Directors
- Neil Goluba, President (Term Ends December 2020)
- David Burkes, Vice President (Term Ends December 2018)
- Open, Secretary/Treasurer (Term Ends December 2019)
Board of Director Meeting Dates, Place and Time
- March 9, 2018, 10 AM, 823 Cooper Avenue, Glenwood Springs, CO
- September 14, 2018, 10 AM, 823 Cooper Avenue, Glenwood Springs, CO
- November 9, 2018, 10 AM, 823 Cooper Avenue, Glenwood Springs, CO
- December 6, 2018, Following the Annual Meeting, Place TBD
- December 6, 2018, 7 PM, Place TBD
Most Board of Director meetings are held at 823 Cooper Avenue, Glenwood Springs, CO. The Annual Meeting is normally held at a location in Rifle, Co and the location varies based on space availability. The location of the Annual Meeting is always included in the Annual Meeting Notice that is mailed to every owner prior to the meeting.
Elk Peaks Consulting Group, Ltd.
46 East Ridge, Ste. 100
Battlement Mesa, CO 81635
Important Notices to Landlords and Tenants!
Knollridge DOES NOT allow tenants to have pets.
(insert link here, later)
Common assessments payments are due Monthly at the rate of $145.51 per month for two-bedroom properties and $177.46 per month for three bedroom properties. Common Assessments for garages are $13.52 per month. A new budget is formulated annually, thus the Monthly assessment payment amounts may change from year-to-year.
Monthly assessments can be made by check payable to the Knollridge Townhomes Association and mailed to 47 East Ridge, Ste. 100, Battlement Mesa, CO 81635 or by Direct Debit (ACH) to your checking or savings account. Payments are due on the first day of the “assessment payment month” and are delinquent if not paid within 10 days of their due dates.
Each year, after the budget has been approved by the Association’s Board of Directors, twelve payment coupons are mailed to each member. No other invoices or statements are sent. Additional copies of the payment coupons are available online on this site from the Documents page under the Forms section.
For information about how your assessment fees are used, go to the Annual Budget page on this site.