Board of Directors
- Haleigh Emmett, President (Term Ends June 2019)
- Greg Davidson, Vice President (Term Ends June 2017)
- Skyler Yeldell, Secretary/Treasurer (Term Ends June 2018)
Where is the Fire Wagon?
The Grass Mesa HOA Fire Wagon has been moved from its historical “summer” location at approximately 2800 Grass Mesa Road to 406 Arrowhead Trail and winterized. If you need the fire wagon and have a burn permit during the remaining warmer fall days, please contact the Association office at 970.285.7482.
Board of Director Meeting Dates, Place and Time
- March 8, 2017, 10 AM, GarCo Sheriff’s Annex, 106 Co. Rd. 333-A, Rifle, CO
- June 11, 2017, GarCo Sheriff’s Annex, 106 Co. Rd. 333-A, Rifle, CO, Following the Annual Meeting.
- October 4, 2017, 10 AM, GarCo Sheriff’s Annex, 106 Co. Rd. 333-A, Rifle, CO
- November 29, 2017, 10 AM, GarCo Sheriff’s Annex, 106 Co. Rd. 333-A, Rifle, CO
Annual / Special Meeting(s)
- June 14, 2017, 6 PM, GarCo Sheriff’s Annex, 106 Co. Rd. 333-A, Rifle, CO
Most Board of Director meetings are held at GarCo Sheriff’s Annex, 106 Co. Rd. 333-A, Rifle, CO unless the Community Room is not available. The Annual Meeting is normally held at a location in Rifle, Co and the location varies based on space availability. The location of the Annual Meeting is always included in the Annual Meeting Notice that is mailed to every owner prior to the meeting.
Elk Peaks Consulting Group, Ltd.
46 East Ridge, Ste. 100
Battlement Mesa, CO 81635
Important Notices to Hunters!
Grass Mesa Homeowners Association DOES NOT allow hunters to use the Association’s private roads to access the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) that adjoins the Association.
Common assessments payments are due Quarterly at the rate of $150.00 per quarter for residential properties and $300.00 per quarter for commercial properties. A new budget is formulated annually, thus the Quarterly assessment payment amounts may change from year-to-year.
Quarterly assessments can be made by check payable to the Grass Mesa Townhomes Association and mailed to 46 East Ridge, Ste. 100, Battlement Mesa, CO 81635 or by Direct Debit (ACH) to your checking or savings account. Payments are due on the first day of the “assessment payment quarter” and are delinquent if not paid within 90 days of their due dates.
Each year, after the budget has been approved by the Association’s Board of Directors, four payment coupons are mailed to each member. No other invoices or statements are sent. Additional copies of the payment coupons are available online on this site from the Documents page under the Forms section.
For information about how your assessment fees are used, go to the Annual Budget page on this site.