Board of Directors
- Wendy Harris, President (Term Ends March 2020
- Marvin Adair, Vice President (Term Ends March 2020)
- Mac McCurdy, Secretary/Treasurer (Term Ends March 2021)
- Teresa Beecraft, Director (Term Ends March 2019)
- Al Reuter, Director (Term Ends March 2019)
- Al Reuter, BMSA Delegate (Term Ends March 2020)
The Eagles Point Board of Directors consists of five board members who serve three year terms. Since there are no term limits, board members may serve multiple terms. Board members are elected at the Annual Meeting of the Members and serve staggered terms.
Board of Director Meeting Dates, Place and Time
- April 19, 2018, 7 PM, Grand Valley Fire, 124 Stone Quarry Road
- July 18, 2018, 7 PM, Grand Valley Fire, 124 Stone Quarry Road
- October 17, 2018, 7 PM, Grand Valley Fire, 124 Stone Quarry Road
- January 16, 2019 7 PM, Grand Valley Fire, 124 Stone Quarry Road
- February 20, 2019, 7 PM, Grand Valley Fire, 124 Stone Quarry Road
Most Board of Directors meeting are held at the Grand Valley Fire, Station #1, 124 Stone Quarry Road, Battlement Mesa, Colorado 81635
Elk Peaks Consulting Group, Ltd.
46 East Ridge, Ste. 100
Battlement Mesa, CO 81635
Common assessment payments are due quarterly beginning on April 1st and continuing every quarter through the 4th quarter payment that is due on January 1st of each respective fiscal year ending on March 31st. A new budget is formulated annually, thus the quarterly assessment payment amounts may change from yer-to-year.
Quarterly assessment payments can be made by check payable to the First Eagles Point Homeowners Association and mailed to 46 East Ridge, Ste. 100, Battlement Mesa, CO 81635 or by Direct Debit (ACH) to your checking or savings account. Payments are due on the first day of the “assessment payment month” and are delinquent if not paid within 10 days of their due dates.
Each year, after the budget has been approved by the Association’s Board of Directors, a packet of four payment coupons are mailed to each member. No other invoices or statements are sent. Additional copies of the payment coupons are available online on this site from the Documents page under the Forms section.
For information about how your assessment fees are used, go to the Annual Budget page on this site.