Board of Directors
- Jo Darnall, President (Term Ends March 2019)
- Joe Hawkins, Vice President (Term Ends March 2020)
- John Shepherd, Secretary/Treasurer (Term Ends March 2020)
- Beth Bascom, Director (Term Ends March 2020)
- David Streeter, Director (Term ends March 2019)
Battlement Mesa Service Association, (BMSA) Delegate: John Shepherd
The Canyon View Board of Directors consists of five board members who serve three year terms. Since there are no term limits, board members may serve multiple terms. Board members are elected at the Annual Meeting of the Members and serve staggered terms.
- May 14, 2018, 7:00 PM, Parachute Library
- September 13, 2018, 6:30 PM, Parachute Library
- November 8, 2018, 6:30 PM, Parachute Library
- February 14, 2019, 6:30 PM, Parachute Library
- March 14, 2019, Following the Annual Meeting, Parachute Library
Most Board of Directors meetings are held at the GarCo Library in Parachute located at 244 Grand Valley Way, Parachute, CO 81635
Annual Meeting of the Members
March 14, 2019
Parachute Branch Library
244 Grand Valley Way
Parachute, CO 81635
Elk Peaks Consulting Group, Ltd.
46 East Ridge, Ste 100
Battlement Mesa, CO 81635
Common assessment payments are due Bi-Monthly on April 1st and continue to become due every other month through the 6th and final payment of each respective fiscal year ending on March 31st. A new budget is formulated annually, thus the Bi-Monthly assessment payment amounts may change from year-to-year.
Bi-Monthly assessments can be made by check payable to the Canyon View Homeowners Association and mailed to 46 East Ridge, Ste. 100, Battlement Mesa, CO 81635 or by Direct Debit (ACH) to your checking or savings account. Payments are due on the first day of the “assessment payment month” and are delinquent if not paid within 30 days of their due dates.
Each year, after the budget has been approved by the Association’s Board of Directors, six payment coupons are mailed to each member. No other invoices or statements are sent. Additional copies of the payment coupons are available online on this site from the Documents page under the Forms sections.
For information about how your assessment fees are used, go to the Annual Budget page on this site.
Map of Canyon View Village